The Adventure Park
What to Wear
- Sneakers or closed toe shoes.
- Have long hair tied up.
- Athletic clothing suggested but not required.
- No loose clothes or objects that can get caught in zip-lines and ropes.
What to Bring
We sell snacks, water, and Gatorade and encourage our adventurers to bring a picnic and relax at our pavilion between climbs.
Reservations made on our website or over the phone guarantee a specific date and time session. If you need to change the date please give us 24 hours notice. Changes cannot be made less than 24 hours before time slot.
Refunds can be given minus a 20% re-stocking fee. Weather/Acts of God exceptions will be considered. The park is open rain or shine. Rain checks will be given in the event of thunder and lightning or continual heavy rain.
If a participant under 18 is coming to the park without a parent or legal guardian, then a waiver and medical form must be filled in by the parents prior to arrival.
- At least 7 years old.
- Have sound mind and body capable of achieving specific safety tasks on your own.
- At least 48 inches tall.
- At least 40 lbs and no more than 260 lbs.
- Able to perform physical activities such as 3 consecutive pull ups. Read and comprehend all instructions.
- Get specific training in using all safety equipment in the park.
- Have 1 adult per 3 children within the ages of 7 and 9.
- Aware and accept the risks involved.
While climbing on the ropes course you must:
- Use all equipment safely and as instructed. At all times, must have at least one carabiner connected to a marked connection point. Must complete course yellow or green before moving up to blue or black diamond. Only one person at a time per element. Not more than three people on a platform at one time. Absolutely no one under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Cell phones, cameras or objects that could fall are not permitted on the course. No smoking on course or while wearing harnesses. When in doubt, ask one of our friendly Facilitators for help. Follow all instructions given by guides.
Check-In: 3 PM
Check-Out: 11 AM
Additional cleaning fee of up to $50 will be charged to your account if checkout procedures are not followed and/or cabin is left excessively dirty or disheveled. You must let us know immediately of any damage or spillage so that we can clean or repair as soon as possible to minimize the damage. We reserve the right to charge for any breakages and/or damage caused and will charge against the card held for payment. The persons making the booking will be held responsible for any damages.
Each accommodation has a maximum number of guests allotted. Additional guests over maximum - $15 each.
Pool is for accommodation guests only, with a total number of 18 guests at pool at a time. Please be courteous of fellow guests, and take shifts to pool if needed (especially if you have over the maximum number of guests per accommodation).
Cabin reservations are secured by making a 50% deposit. The balance is due upon arrival. Reservations can be rescheduled up to 2 weeks prior to arrival. Changes within the 2 week prior to arrival will incur a $25 change fee. Cancellations can be made 2 weeks prior to arrival, but will be subject to a 20% restocking fee. The balance of the deposit will be refunded.
What to Bring:
- Bathing suits and beach towels for pool
- Charcoal/lighter fluid for Weber Grill